Zupax It & Solutions is seeking an Outbound Claims Coordinator for our office based in Bahria phase # 7 Rawalpindi. This position will investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle bodily injury. If you are ready for a challenging and reward work environment, Zupax has the best career path for you . At Zupax , its not just a job , its growth and opportunity.
- Review assignments to determine severity, coverage and appropriate action.
- Making phone calls and take recorded statements from all parties possessing facts regarding the claim.
- Review and interpret policy coverage to determine whether the claim is payable under the policy, deductible, actual cash value or replacement.
- Prepare files for claim bodies.
- Separate Bonuses along with basic salary for hard working candidates.
- Ability to work as part of a team-to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback, contribute to building team spirit, aid others to succeed.
- Lucrative Cash Bonuses on daily and weekly bases.
- Full -time may vary.
- Pick and Drop Facility for only Female staff (nearest)
Claims Coordinator Officer (C.C.O)
- Ability to speak, read, listen comprehend and interpret policy language.
- Must possess negotiation skills, human relations skills, analytical skills. organizational skills, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Selected candidates must be available for mandatory training.
- We provide on-going training to help you learn your job.
- We encourage professional development through session.
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skills.
- We offer opportunities to advance your career and get a position.