Job Duties & Responsibility
1. Business Development Officers build connections on behalf of the company.
2. Getting reasonable compensation for the clients from insurance companies.
3. Ensuring timely response to the concerns of all the parties involved by providing relevant information.
4. Maintain the verbal and written correspondence with stakeholders.
5. Preparing invoice for the service provided to the client and making sure timely recovery.
6. Resolving the disputes or issues in the process of settlement of invoice.
7. Effectively conveying the acquired training and knowledge to the colleagues.
Salary + Benefits
AffinityVibez prides in connecting businesses, ideas, and people for greater impact.