1. Fill prescriptions, dispense drugs and receive the routine refund of medicines.
2. Compound preparations not available commercially.
3. Label all drugs issued to various departments.
4. Check the manufacture and expiration dates and labels of drugs.
5. Preparation and submission of expiry reports of drugs which are near to expire in next 6 months.
6. Pre-package drugs and pharmaceuticals and arrange them in shelves.
7. Maintain daily critical count and follow-up inventory weekly.
Ali Medical Centre is located in Islamabad and providing a comprehensive range of consultation, diagnostic and treatment services for almost all medical and surgical specialties through its hospital based clinical services. Outpatient Clinic facility has 15 consultant Clinics for physician service ...مزید پڑھیں