We are looking for 2 social media experts for Lahore Office –New Garden Town.
Individuals will manage all social media channels, campaigns, and to sustain an engaging audience experience and increase audience satisfaction.
Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
Work with various company departments to promote brand through social media channels.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Design and Create online creative artwork, Blogs etc
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising, brand, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages copywriters and other content, by overseeing and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Knowledge of graphic designing
- SEO Expert
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms & Social Media Tools
- Web Proficiency
- Computer Software Proficiency
- Team Management Experience
- Advertising, Copywriting,
- Content Creation
- Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience
- Proofreading and Editing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Communication skills (both verbal and written). Impeccable English writing & editing skills at a professional level.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, with good multitasking and organizational aptitude.
Educational Background & Experience
- 1 - 2 years related experience
- At least Bachelors
- Degree in Mass Communication
- Degree in Marketing or Social Media
We offer excellent working environment, competitive remuneration, and long-term growth opportunity to qualified and dedicated professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.