We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality of the A applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject with 2 Years of real hand experience.
- Proficient with Objective-C/ Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for bench-marking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Salary will be as per the skill set of the candidate. Only Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.Required Skills:
- iOS Developer, Swift (Apple programming language), OOP Concepts, Auto layouts, Cocoa Design, Patterns, OOAD Principles.
- Location : Lahore
- Job Type: Full time