We are looking to hire a Freelance Fashion Designer for our ready-to-wear line related to women.
- The Fashion Designer will keep focus spot trends and interpret specific color palettes, patterns and prints for each season.
- You will sketch your designs by hand, create technical production drawings.
Fashion Designer Responsibilities:
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
Fashion Designer Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 3+ years design experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator, Wilcom.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.