Techspace is a product and software company that specializes in digital transformation. The Techspace team is composed of ex-startup founders and top talent in Product, UX/UI, Software development, and Data Science. This team is committed to helping worldwide entrepreneurs and business leaders disrupt their industries.
We are looking for a qualified ‘Front-End Developer’ to join our tech team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
We expect you to be a very creative &self-driven professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience of 2+ years as a Front-End Developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Hands on experience with popular libraries like PIXI JS , Fabric JS, Moment etc.
- Familiarity with browser testing, debugging & compatibility.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web & app development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSCS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Preferred Qualification Details:
- Experience with speed/performance testing and optimizing websites and pages for speed.
- Experience of working on the tools: NPM, GIT, JIRA, SVN (e.g. SourceTree, TortoiseSVN), FileZilla.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Web Frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter
- Knowledge of working with e-commerce systems.
- Have good knowledge of Angular Material
- Must be able to use front end frameworks like Vue/React/Angular.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX engineers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Follow & bring best practices as per software design & development standards