Cresset Technologies is seeking a senior-level developer, self-disciplined team player and team leader, to expand and lead our team of creative and dedicated development professionals.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for interacting with content experts, designers, and UI developers to develop and deploy products and portal that are engaging, adaptive, and personalized to optimally support for every client and customer. The Lead Software Engineer is a trusted senior-level technologist who sets overall digital direction and acts as a mentor to other developers. In this role, you will help us achieve ambitious product development goals that deliver engaging digital user experiences to customers and client. As the team lead, you will collaborate with Product and Program managers to groom, plan, and execute building highly performant client-side Web components.
· Hands-on development of web-based components, applications, platforms, and web services.
· Creates coding guidelines and oversees development of reusable libraries, ensures code is executed consistently and maintained during development.
· Collaborates with other department managers to ensure timelines and hand-offs are coordinated. Ensures products are developed to scale to anticipated user loads.
· Stay current on industry trends; conceive and present to senior management ways to improve current practices to stay competitive in the marketplace and on the cutting edge of technology.
· Mentors team members, fosters growth by setting ambitious goals and providing support as needed to achieve them.
· Work closely with project managers to ensure products are delivered on time and within budget.
· Work with Core and infrastructure team to ensure servers are configured to meet requirements, troubleshoot any issues as they arise in a timely manner, proactively foresee and address potential problem areas.
A successful candidate will have:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in software engineering or related field.
· 3 plus years’ professional experience in web engineering.
· Recent development experience in NodeJS, Angular JS, JQuery, Ext JS.
· Good knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Hadoop, and Elastic Search).
· Good knowledge of how to use Package mangers like NPM, Bower, NuGet.
· Excellent grasp of web technologies and standards.
· Experience with Responsive layouts and Bootstrap framework.
· Excellent ability to present and communicate own ideas.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient with industry standard tools for web engineering, database design, release automation and code versioning.
· OO design and coding skills.
· Experience in a Unix/Linux environment; Cloud experience (AWS) a plus.
· Expertise with mobile (iOS, Android, Win8), particularly with mobile Web clients.
For over last fifteen (15) years, Cresset Technologies has been specializing in Strategic Marketing services, focusing on Digital and Social Media. With presence in 3 continents and eight (8) core departments, our goal through digital marketing has always been the same: focus on ROI driven strategie ...مزید پڑھیں