CureMD's UX Analyst is an "out of the box" thinker, innovator and researcher, who will answer the most challenging questions in design.
CureMD's UX Analyst is required to:
- Unveil user needs by conducting behavioral and data research, exploring core business and operational needs, as well as their motivations
- Work with subject matter experts, designers, engineers, and customer service leads among others, to develop new or existing features
- Inspire change and motivation across all stages of the product development life cycle
- Help define the user model and user interface for new and existing CureMD products and features
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and provide constructive suggestions for change
- Develop interactive dashboards and different types of visualizations.
Most importantly, the Sr. UX Analyst will be responsible for exciting the UX team with out of the world ideas that make UX more intuitive, accessible, fun—and even magical.
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI (Human-Computer Interaction), CS or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Preferred MA/MS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS or a related field
- Atleast 1 year of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in user research, behavioral data exploration, and designing usable interfaces
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and presentations skills
- A strong and clean visual design sense
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills