E1 Solution is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Individual for SEO and SEM Projects. Candidate must have strong familiarity, knowledge & experience for data-focused SEO, Google Analytics, Keywords Research, On-page, and Off-page SEO. Candidate must have experience of more than 1.5 years in SEO/SEM.
Responsibilities will include managing all SEO/SEM activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to escalate rankings on all major search networks. He/ She will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Yandex in order to maximize ROI.
- Experienced & Skilled for On-Page and Off-Page SEO, Strategy Development & Execution
- Create the SEO roadmap, identifying growth opportunities and working with web development and other teams to drive execution.
- Lead research and development of keyword targeting strategies in each content category.
- META optimization and Website Remediation
- Manage tagging (GA, GTM or other analytics platforms) including overall strategy, implementation, XML sitemap optimization, and troubleshooting to ensure proper site indexing.
- Augment and optimize the existing content and identify new opportunities. Work meticulously with the content team to the advice in the development of content for the execution of hyper-growth strategy.
- Experience with MOZ, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Screaming Frog.
- Candidate must possess a good command of the English language, good written and communication skills.
- Design and implement a link building strategy with our Brand Marketing and PR teams, building link equity across an expanding portfolio of domestic and international keywords.