This role involves working for a specialist training firm that specializes in developing and disseminating high impact online and onsite training courses.
You will be required to work 40 hours a week from 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Your role will include the following:
- Overseeing social media platforms.
- Developing and publishing relevant content on social media platforms.
- Managing customer interactions on social media platforms.
- Tracking and monitoring social media customer metrics
- Building strategic relationships with external stakeholders.
- Working in other areas in marketing or operations when required.
- Engaging in marketing related activities.
- Helping organize and market training workshops, seminars and courses.
We are Looking for:
- Someone with atleast 2 years of social media marketing experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience using photoshop, or other similar tools.
- Extensive knowledge of using and promoting social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkdIn, Twitter etc.)
- An action oriented individual.
- A flexible attitude