1. Wear the lab proper uniform only.
2. Wear disposable gloves.
3. Take vital signs of every patient & properly documented in responsible file.
4. Take height & weight of every thalassaemic patient once a month and for Haemophilic on every visit.
5. Take blood samples of patients carefully & especially 1st and 2nd row of chair & 4th , 5th and 6th Beds properly labeled (e.g name, blood group file no. date ect) documented in register and give receiving to lab staff at the time handing over to them.
6. Give pre-transfusion necessary medicines to patients who required.
7. Carefully attach the blood bags / products to patients on confirmation of name, blood group and file no.
8. Incase of any transfusion reaction inform do duty doctor & proper documented his/ her advised in register and file.
9. Responsible to put into all the patients relevant reports in their respective files carefully after receiving from Lab.
10. When transfusion finished remove blood bag, butterfly/cannula needle carefully; cut the bags loops & dispose off into their respective buckets and maintained the disposal record of every transfused blood bag.
11. Maintain record of syringe drive pumps.
12. Maintain Medicine record
13. Give daily senses record to administrator on daily basis.
14. Maintain the transfusion / infusion disposal records in proper register on daily basis.
15. In case emergency rotate to B.M.D Department.
16. Any task given by D.M.D / Administrator.
History of Fatimid Foundation How It Began: The journey that began in a small room on the pavement of Britto Road, Karachi, Pakistan has gradually blossomed into the largest voluntary health care and blood transfusion service providing thousands of bags of healthy fully screened blood and blood prod ...مزید پڑھیں