Fidai Foundation is dedicated to providing excellence in health care for all. We have been serving the community since 1984 as a non-profit entity with a focus on creating a comprehensive, compassionate, and replicable healthcare system at affordable charges. We strive to provide healthcare as a basic human right putting our patients first and ensuring indiscrimination in our services.
We are currently seeking a General Manager to oversee current operations as well as manage expansion projects under the leadership of the Chairperson. The GM will be responsible for the overall success of the foundation and its institutes. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills and a passion for healthcare. The GM will also be responsible to oversee all operational activities and drive patient satisfaction. This individual will set strategic direction, manage performance against Fidai's P&L, and lead the multidisciplinary efforts to deliver exceptional patient experience and strong clinical and financial outcomes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement operational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures to advance Fidai's mission and purpose
- Manage a workforce of 60+ members including doctors, nurses, and administrative staff
- Make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination, and advancement of staff members
- Create and implement industry best practices and coach, train, counsel and cultivate staff members
- Construct, review, and implement strategic plans by staying updated with the latest trends in the health sector
- Ensure good standing in the community by establishing relationships with local government, suppliers, vendors, health experts, and other relevant institutes and civic organizations
- Maintain a high personal visibility at the institute
- Pursue revenue goals in line with foundation's mission and purpose, and conduct timely assessment of performance
- Ensure timely and adequate maintenance of the property including hospital equipment
- Ensure excellence in quality of service delivery and doctor/patient satisfaction
- Deploy safety protocols at the institute and conduct trainings of the staff members