Amazon foodstuff trading is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer-remotely
You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. Your goal will be to develop, improve, and upgrade high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Front & Backend development and improving the website.
- Architecting, planning, upgrading, and delivering new features.
- Work closely with other teams (Web and Warehouse software development) Internal & External
- Strong proficiency with core PHP, .NET, WordPress & React, Laravel, Symphony, YII.
- At least 3 to 8 years’ experience as a Full-stack developer
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Experience in reacts with other frameworks.
- Working knowledge of database systems such as MySql.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Hands-on experience with testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Jest.
- Hands-on experience with REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and software development standards.
- Ready to do peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Debugging, code optimization, and performance improvements experience.
- Strong knowledge of database and operations.
- Must have strong knowledge of API Development.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services / AWS (EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, S3, etc.) or Microsoft Azure
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the given timeline.
MUST include links for proof of work.