- We are urgently looking to hire a talented iOS Developer as part time/full time to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications.
- Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices.
- Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
- To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C & Swift , and be able to work as part of a team.
- Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- development for Progressive Web apps.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- C# dot net, desktop applications.
- .Networking on the server-side.
- Augmented reality software development.
- Machine learning using python.
- updated with the latest backend/frontend frameworks.
- Experienced in CRM
- Experience with chat (web & app)
- Experience with payment gateways.
- Hands on experience in development of IOS app is a must
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: Android Development : 4 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Work Remotely: YES