· Delegating tasks to Team Leaders and staff.
· Ensure proper training of all kinds that are required.
· Monitoring the team’s performance.
· Assisting the team by performing the tasks with them.
· Helping with training and development of staff in customer services.
· Handling complaints (from both staff and customers).
· Helping to hire new staff.
· Developing weekly floor reports and to keep statistics.
· Shelving situations change daily, and they should be expected to assess the situation and act appropriately.
· Supervise the floor and day to day operations of the center.
· Implement FEC open and closing operations as guided by the center Manager.
· Ensure that the operation floor is safe, clean, well-staffed and conductive for family fun.
· Strictly adhere to the instructions provided by operation manager and translate such instruction into effective performance.
· Ensure that the shift staff provides the highest levels of consistent, prompt and courteous customer service.
· Ensure that all the FEC units on the floor are performing effectively.
· Prepare purchase requisitions for supplies on an as required basis in the prescribed format.
· Implement and interpret polices and procedure to the staff, perform effective staff evaluation and make terminating and disciplinary recommendation.
· Reporting to senior management / personnel when require.
· Assist other department to maintain and enhance better performance for company to ensure high quality production.
· Monitor all sales at hourly basis and manage all communication with sales staff.
· Strictly monitor the staff in terms of punctuality, adherence to following shift schedules, hygiene and physical appearance in terms of professionalism.
Give refresher Customer Service Trainings from time to time to existing staff and new hires.