We are looking for a Digital Content Producer who can lead a team and demonstrate strong leadership skills. The applicant must have experience in branding, video creation, digital marketing, and PR.
This position is for the managerial level, therefore, we are looking for an experienced, senior profile who has firm know-how of this role and can manage a team efficiently.
In this role, you will:
- Manage Video Content Creation for social media platforms and the website.
- Execute Content Team for Viral Content Creator/Long and Short Term Viral Campaigns
- Expert in Organic Reach and Followers Enhancement.
- Eligible to Build a Healthy Channel on Social Media Platform.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the tools and software utilized by the team
- Run broadcast commercial creative editorial sessions and workflows
- Run video projects from concept to completion in collaboration with others or independently with minimal creative direction from leadership.
- Should have an aesthetic sense for video graphics
- Perform many different productions and post roles on large projects
- Make creative decisions in the filming and editing of video content to ensure visual cohesiveness with the company’s goodwill.
- Should be a Traffic Puller (Call to action)
- Act as a thought leader to provide the best video solutions for business needs
- Mentor, coach, and help develop mid-level, junior and intern team members
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research with the help of a team.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Engage the public on Social media platforms with entertaining and company’s product line content.
- Perform PR activities like writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Provide Customers with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaign progress.
- Promote new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocate and educate others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximize site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Invite other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitor responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Stay updated on current industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Minimum 7 years and Max 10 years of experience in Digital Branding (Videos, Content, SMM, Digital Marketing)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing or a related field
- Experience working with and directing mid-size to large production crews