Since 1992, giant have provided specialist, end to end workforce management software and support services for workers and organisations of all sizes.
Globally. We invest heavily in our cloud-based software which ranges from candidate sourcing and onboarding through to timesheet management, billing and payroll.
Our support services include candidate screening, employment solutions and legislative risk management; whilst at our specialist division, giant finance+, we provide tailored funding, software and support services for start-up to medium-sized recruitment agencies.
1. Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
2. Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
3. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
4. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5. Supporting the giant group & precision back office software applications.
6. Always prepared to go the extra mile and think out of box in solving the issues within the SLA’s.
7. Analyse & implement bug fixes.
8. Monitor the SQL jobs and fix the job failures in minimal timeliness.
9. Provide reports/ data requests by management as necessary.
10. Recommend software upgrades as required. pg. 2 – JD&PS Application Support Engineer V1 – 1.4. 0
11. Ensuring the maintenance of existing systems including performance monitoring & service improvements.
12. Compliance with giant’s Information Security Policy – ISO 27001
Established in 1992, giant precision specialise in providing workforce management solutions to the recruitment market and have a proven track record of success and exceptional financial stability. We always aim to pioneer sector firsts and our leading edge technology helps us provide our clients with outstanding levels of accuracy, accountability, transparency and process efficiency. Operating primarily in the fast paced agency and temporary workers market, our robust software and excellent customer service has enabled us to lead the field in providing payroll and outsourced business solutions. Our company accreditations include: ISO9001 International Quality Standard ISO27001 International Data Security Standard ISO14001 Environmental Management Standard Registered BACS Bureau Member of the Business Application Software Developers Association Microsoft Certified Partner 2011 Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 250 company Salary & Benefits: Market leading salary Medical cover for individual and dependents Provident fund Generous sickness and holiday allowance Employee / Team of the quarter awards Length of service awards Professional development budget Training opportunities Friendly work environment