Glenmore Technologies, with multiple e-commerce store on wordpress and opencart, is looking for an IN-HOUSE SEO/SEM EXPERT to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities and take charge of the SEO projects independently to deliver desired results.
Working Days: Monday to Fri (Sat, Sun Off)
Working Hours: 10 AM till 07 PM
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Previous SEO experience (ideally 3 years or more) in a leading position in an agency or client-side role
- Website Audit
- Keyword Research, Analysis, Strategy and Implementation
- Onsite changes Recommendations for leads generation
- Manage and execute online link building strategy plus advanced link building strategies
- In-depth analysis of potential inbound links to meet quality standards
- Coordinating guest-posts on related blogs
- Competitor analysis - keep track and decode their link building strategies
- Identifying and removing any potentially harmful backlinks that could negatively affect website’s ranking
- Must have knowledge about Google Analytics and Webmaster Console
- Familiarity with third-party SEO analytics solutions such as Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush etc.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company/client website
- Delivering on campaign conversion KPI’s and strategizing to improve ROI
- Analyzing data to identify problems and/or opportunities
- Google penalty analysis to determine causes of website traffic and ranking declines and formulating action plans to address relevant issues
- Off-page SEO, link profile health analysis and link profile cleanup/link removal campaigns
- Positive attitude and go-getter personality
Application Deadline: 31/01/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/02/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Rs40,000.00 - Rs70,000.00 per month
SEO: 3 years (Required)