- Founded in 1996, GCS Information Technology Services, Inc.
- Great Sys is a leading provider of helpdesk, desktop, managed network support, managed hosting, data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity support and services.
- Our mission is to make technology work for our clients, whether that means implementing an onsite helpdesk, providing break/fix services, hosting complex applications, conducting network security audits on regular intervals, ensuring disaster recovery plans are in place and/or resolving problems with servers.
- GCS helps companies realize the full value of information technology from anywhere at any time.
About the job
- The ideal candidate's favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility.
- You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- It is a night job from Lahore for a Collection Agency and Fintech company in USA. GCS is based in Lahore.
- You will analyze data, prepare reports to recommend adjustments in company policies and processes.
- You will work directly with Management team and prepare reports/graphs/presentations on short notice.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 1 - 2 years' of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in a programming language (Python, C,C++, Java, SQL)
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau)
What we Offer?
A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
Predictable environment, we reward employees based on performance, team participation and following defined processes.
Outstanding remuneration, we don’t skimp on the money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.