· Perform appropriate assessments of IYCF needs and malpractices and do analysis and come up with clear recommendations.
· Develop action plans.
· Build the capacity of Outreach supervisor and Community Resource Persons on the community IYCF counseling techniques and ensure that the appropriate techniques are applied all the time.
· Ensure formation of the mother support group at the community level(in each village) and community IYCF counseling conducted for the group members on regular basis.
· Identify model mothers and explore their best experience and replicate the best experience in order to improve IYCF practice within the community.
· Ensure setting up of breast feeding corners at each OTP/SFP sites established at Health facilities.
· Document case studies regularly and share to the team member.
· Produce monthly report regarding IYCF activities and submit to District Nutrition on time.
· Have a good communication skills, report writing and computer skills
· Flexible in traveling
· Any other relevant task given by Supervisor.
HANDS was founded by Prof.A.G.Billoo (Sitara-e-Imtiaz) in 1979.HANDS has evolved in 35 years as one of the largest Non-Profit Organization of the country with integrated development model. HANDS has a network of 31 offices across the country and has access to more than 16.2 million population nearly ...مزید پڑھیں