Install and implement NIS according to UNICEF.
· Consolidate the daily nutrition data from the field staff and enter into NIS for weekly reporting.
· Establish relative databases and analytical templates for other data entry, summary, and presentation.
· Check the quality of the data to be entered and inform the immediate supervisor of any problems;
· Calculate the time needed for data entry and keep your immediate supervisor informed of its progress;
· Input the data from the various tools in the agreed upon format.
· Timely submission of weekly, monthly NIS to UNICEF and other SC report to line manager on time.
· To participate in preparing different NIS reports and analysis presentations required for the management.
· Should build and maintain effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, members, external partners and supporters.
· Have a good communication skills, report writing and computer skills
· Flexible in traveling
· Any other relevant task given by Supervisor
HANDS was founded by Prof.A.G.Billoo (Sitara-e-Imtiaz) in 1979.HANDS has evolved in 35 years as one of the largest Non-Profit Organization of the country with integrated development model. HANDS has a network of 31 offices across the country and has access to more than 16.2 million population nearly ...مزید پڑھیں