A Project Manager will be responsible for planning, overseeing, coordination and completion of projects from concept/ideation through to completion in a timely fashion within the scope and budget. Project managers oversee all aspects of projects and summarize progress to keep senior management informed on the entire progress and status of the projects. Project manager will work closely with core office, stakeholders, and central managers.
Key Responsibilities of project manager
- Leading assigned projects from planning to execution/closure etc.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project implementation plan in coordination with relevant units and staff members as per project nature.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required and keep the project on track.
- Ensuring projects activities are carried out and deadlines are met.
- Track and measure project performance by working closely with M&E and specifically analyze the successful completion of short and long-term project goals and objectives.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs in close coordination with relevant units.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conducting project review and designing risk mitigation plan
- Seek and secure new opportunities and initiating new projects/fund raising.
- Preparation and submission of reports as per requirement.
- Perform any other duty task assigned