IT Team Lead should have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of IT systems.
He must develops support procedures and strategies for systems, networks, operating systems and applications development, solves problems and provides technical expertise and direction in support of system infrastructure and process improvements, and diagnoses and resolves complex system problems.
Also, plans, develops, deploys, tests and optimizes network and system services, taking responsibility for management and overall operational readiness of network systems, especially environments with multiple operating systems and configurations, and provides troubleshooting and fault-finding services for network problems.
Should ensure that the systems and servers are up 24x7x365 and at par with the requirements set for DGS’ call center and internal operations. Understands service levels, accepts responsibility and appreciates feedback. Provides support at office and maintains procedural documentation. Monitors activities related to different applications, servers and networks for smooth operations.
Primary Objectives, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, repair, testing, administering and upgradation of workstations, servers, security systems, network devices, infrastructure, internet, database applications, operating systems and printers.
- Providing immediate assistance in supporting, troubleshooting, diagnosing, testing and fixing systems or network problems in disaster recovery situations.
- Monitoring network resources, activity, and traffic usage in compliance with security standards and protocols, also finding and fixing potential errors and risk elements in network infrastructure to ensure smooth and secure network operations.
- Formulating, maintaining, reviewing technical and procedural SLAs (Service Level Agreements), reports, practical guidelines, network inventory records, upgradations, change management record, logging network issues, diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution patterns.
- Performing Information Security Audits, inspections, and analyzing and reviewing network systems, data and documentation
- Ibex.digital production applications/ scripts deployment, manages windows security updates, etc.
- Ensures that PCs, Desktops and servers are working optimally.
- Work as part of a team and follow processes and procedures to support a 24x7 operations environment, and also agrees to be available for support on short notice apart from shift schedules.
- Mentors and trains junior/new team members on systems management, operations, IT policies etc.
- Providing support for LAN/VLAN related environment along with domain, proxy servers and VOIP and VPN services.
- Support the roll-out of new applications or changes in existing applications.
- Participate over bridge/conference calls as needed.
- Managing IT Team and overall IT operations.
- Work as liaison with all department and entities.
- Responsible of keeping all tangible hardware assets save & secured in region.