We are looking for an E Commerce Manager for our startup.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in getting a new platform off the ground and dealing with a vast range of products.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Re-Platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Analyze various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpis
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages’ development
- Report on performance
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience managing marketing and tech teams
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field.