We are seeking a Business Development Manager with experience in IT business who can engage with potential clients abroad via multiple online platforms and who has excellent communication skills to enhance our clientage.
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Engage potential clients for software partnerships.
• Identifying potential business clients, identifying key decision makers and extract their contact information.
• Research for possible email dispersion platforms as well as inbound marketing techniques.
• To contact prospective clients via web portals such as oDesk, Upwork, Elance and through references and to generate business for the software house through these connections.
• Creating documentation for the ongoing projects in the company as well as creating and overseeing development of the requirement specifications and the functional specifications of any new and upcoming clients.
* Manage team of junior business developers and sales officers
* Completing business and sales targets and KPIs
* Experience with handling international clients related to IT services and products.
* Experience with Online Business Development Tools.
* Experience with trending CRMs and Client Handling Tools.
* Experience in Business Development in a tech company.
* Fluency in english (spoken and written)
P.S : Please do not apply if you do not have a work experience in an IT company!