ROLE OF POSITION
The post holder will be involved in running the IELTS Centre, preparing the
IELTS teaching program, lectures and exams and providing the correct
guidance and feedback to the students to enhance their English. The ideal
candidate should have a strong interest in teaching the students, must be
highly motivated to develop the career of the students, and result orientated.
· Teaching IELTS including spoken English to the students
· Making teaching plans for the IELTS Program
· Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the
· Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises
· Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students
· Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Graduation or Post Graduation in any field
· At least 3 years of experience in IELTS Teaching
· Should know the IELTS system well and its exams
· Teaching certificate is preferable
· Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local
· Presentation and Teaching Skills
· An ability to communicate effectively with students and other
members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
· Flexibility over working hours