We are a UK Based Company. Our company growth is in hyper-acceleration and we want people who are ready to join our Team to accelerate and secure their careers and future.
Join our Dynamic, Smart and Exciting team in an awesome opportunity.
Summary of job Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of his / her day-to-day affairs, and most effective use of the time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Making / Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced Personal Assistant at senior management level.
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- UK English Accent.
- Proficient in Verbal and Written English.
- Experience of working in a Higher Education Environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional.
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What we Offer:
- Professional Working environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- 45 Weekly Hours
- Remote Working (During Pandemic Situation)
- Company trip
- Have chance to working onsite with UK team.