KUALITATEM is a global Consulting, Audit, and Assurance company specializing in Software Quality Assurance, Information Security, Technology Process Optimization & Cloud Infrastructure.
- Kualitatem is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- We are looking for Assistant Manager- Finance that is proactive and eager to contribute and learn, ask lots of questions, and provide solutions.
- Maintaining a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review, and implement process improvements.
- 4 to 5 years of overall working experience at AM/DM level
- Well versed with A/P and A/R reporting.
- Ensuring Billing and collections data
- Maintain accurate balance sheet account reconciliations
- Payables management; ensure compliance with the invoice approval process
- Treasury management (cash receipt application, bank reconciliations, collections) To ensure compliance with local taxation, corporate practices.
- To assist Manager Finance in reporting and analysis.
- Should have completed Articles from a Chartered #Accountant Firm will be a Plus.
- Should be well versed with Local #Taxation Rules.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision, goal setting, and performance reviews of the finance team.
- Review and assess client contracts to ensure accurate implementation of pricing adjustments.
- Provide financial reporting, including financial reporting required for quarterly reviews.
- Quick books
- Local Taxation
- Financial Statement
- Expertise in Excel and Google Sheets
- Proficient in Written & Verbal Communication
Technical and Educational Qualifications
- ACCA Qualified/CA Finalist /bachelor's in accounting
- Financial knowledge in the software / IT field, specifically with financial operations and accounting guidelines.
- Good working exposure and understanding of corporate finance;
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing deliverables in a fast-paced environment. Very Strong communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including advanced use of Excel workbooks and PowerPoint.