MIW Associate Program is a one of a kind program for individuals who want to learn and grow professionally and build skill sets in a dynamic work space that promises plenty of training to become great at sales!
We hire, retain and develop individuals on positions that are focused on employee growth, new skills development and hardcore trainings on industry best practices.
● Outbound calls to promote and sell the product/service.
● Job responsibilities will include scheduling sales meeting, building prospect list, sending out email campaigns and outbound level 1 cold calling
● Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base ● Ensure client follow-up all the time
● Handle client needs and requirements
● Respond to client inquiries and resolve Job Requirements
● Bachelor's graduate or final year students
● 1-2 years experience working in call center selling internationally (preferably in US or Canada)
● Strong commitment towards learning and motivated to grow into the sr. sales associate role
● The individual having the Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with a good American or Neutral accent
● Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
● Sales flare
● Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
● Must be flexible to work in night shifts
● Excellent communication skills
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
● Bachelors or Masters graduate degree ●
● Bonus potential: Uncapped
● Rs. 4500 transportation allowance which can be substituted with availing office pick & drop service
● Application access to the company’s US Training Program
Applicants must note that MIW PK work hours are 5:30 PM to 2:30AM.
This is an on-site only position.
pMcLean Intelligent Workforce/p