- Manage support ticket for web application roll out.
- Liasion between clients and the enginerring team.
- Help with rolling out next releases of our cloud based application to large enterprise clients.
- Interact on weekly calls with rollout teams to capture workflow requirements
- Capture functional requirements from client team in wireframes
- Work with senior engineering team for continued implementation of new functionality
- Help with QA of the new functionality
-Permanent full time position
-Flexible work schedule
-Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical team members-Excellent written and presentation skills
Desired Skills and Experience:- College degree required
- 3+ year(s) of work experience, preferably in a product development role
- Experience in Adobe creative suite or some Ux tool to capture requirements
- Web product launch and lifecycle management experience
- Any programming language class is a huge plus to effectively communicate with the development team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient using the Microsoft Power Point, and Excel.
- Any previous support or product management role highly desirable
- Good English writing and proof reading skills
Building web software and supporting product rollout