IdeasUnlimited is a global BPO, providing business process support services to clients all over the world. We are a US-based company and we are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager from Pakistan to work remotely for us.
- Develop strategies to increase website traffic and the conversion rate
- Improve the design, traffic, and content of the website
- Create and manage paid marketing campaigns
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign
- Compile reports for management, showing results
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Design graphics for our social media profiles, our websites, and advertising
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (graphics, video and written)
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Cultivate external link exchanges
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Excellent communication skill in the English language
- Excellent content writing skills
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working with a content management system like WordPress
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Great strategic thinking skills
- Ability to identify long term trends in data
- Basic knowledge of the online tools necessary to achieve the goals
- Bachelor’s degree in either marketing, business, mass communication or a relevant field.
- Ability to work from home:
. Quiet Place
. High-speed internet (5 Mbps)
. Headphone with mic (for meetings)
. Good Computer (Core i5, 4 GB RAM)
- Motivated and enthusiastic towards the social media/content writing/digital brand management field.
- Professional, ethical and punctual.
SCHEDULE: 6 pm to 2 am Pakistan time, Monday to Friday
- 50K to 60K Base depending on Experience
- 5K Punctuality bonus
- 5K Team Performance bonus
- Paid leaves
- We will be using a monitoring software to check your work efficiency and productivity on a daily basis. The position does offer the comfort of working from home but demands the same efficiency, productivity, and professionalism of the industry.
- You will be signing a work agreement with our company. You will need to provide all of the necessary legal documents to complete the hiring process.
- The recruitment/interviewing process is done digitally (Skype).
- This is a long term, career level, remote work opportunity. We are a US based firm and you will be required to go through our extensive recruitment process and provide your legal work documents if you are selected.
Thank you and good luck!