Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering with experience in services for power and control systems. Extensive knowledge of instrumentation devices and protection schemes. Hands on experience of designing and programming PLCs.
Regular surveillance and maintenance of plant.
Instrumentation devices and protection schemes.
Designing and Installation of control pannels.
• Reduced irregular checkups and shut downs by modeling scheduled maintenance program for DRESSER-RAND SFGLD gas generator.
• Preparing a user friendly operation and safety manual for employees by including SOPs to perform generator operations.
• Monitored and Analyzed Data of WAUKESHA and CAT engines.
• Electrical generation and distribution system.
• Experienced HVAC system controlling through BMS.
• Surveyed the Elevator System of SSGC building,