As a Web Designer & Developer, I have an interest in building the most effective web interface possible. For over 15 years, I’ve been helping businesses find their perfect target audience by means of design, marketing, consulting & training.
• Design and Develop Dynamic, Database driven Websites
• Mobile Application Design and Development as well as troubleshooting
• Maintain, update and upgrade existing Websites
• Expert in development and maintenance of Websites based on Joomla, Magento, WordPress, Drupal and Prestashop
• Hosting of Websites and Registration of Domain names
• SEO Optimization, Online Marketing and Blog Marketing in English, German and Dutch Languages
- Exclusively Providing Technical expertise and know-how in the field of Web Design and Web Development. As well as Web Servers, Domain registration and Web Hosting. Negotiating with Clients about Cost, Timeframe and Deadlines of Projects.
- Main focus remains on providing the most Popular CMS based Websites, based on WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Prestashop and Opencart. Also develop and modify Modules, Extensions and Plugins for those CMS Systems.
- Also expanding the Customer base by using Online Freelancer Platforms like Envato, Odesk and Elance (currently Upwork).
Primary contact for Technical and critical issues for installation and configuration of MS Windows OS based and Linux OS based Servers/ PC’s as well as for Satellite Appliances used for streaming of Satellite TV Channels.
Assisted with system outages, software upgrades, Server Upgrades and capacity planning. Tasks included resolving technical failures in a timely manner, automating application monitoring tools on the Servers, and providing technical expertise for application upgrades. Prepared technical training and process documentation for team, to aid with day-to-day support issues. In-depth knowledge of Red Hat Linux based Servers.
- Supervise the manufacturing of Made-to-Order (High-end) PC’s and Computer Network systems.
- Managed in Assistance to help the Hard-/Software troubleshooting for various companies and Embassies.
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Control the budget and expenditure of the company/ project. Control and direct contacts with Hard/Software vendors and suppliers.
- Managed the Design and Development of Dynamic, Database driven Professional (e-commerce) Websites. Specialized in design, develop and maintaining of Websites based on various CMS’ i.e. Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, and Magento.
- Manage and Administer Web Hosting solutions and registration of Domain names.
- Lead designer and developer for web sites and promotional media for small businesses.
- Created and assembled web graphics, including logos and advertisements.
- Designed email blasts and newsletters for site launches and event announcements. Coordinate with clients for major site changes.
Ashland BV, Rotterdam (The Netherlands) - IT Support Europe IT Administrator
Centralized I.T. Centre for all the employees of 80 different locations all over Europe. Provided hardware, software and remote assistance to all employees. Support tasks involved work with Windows 2000 servers and reporting tools.
Albeda College, Rotterdam (The Netherlands) - IT Centre for students and Teachers
Administer the College LAN, administer and manage the students and teachers Workstations. Administer the user accounts on the Network using Windows Server 2000.
The Greenery, Bleijswijk (The Netherlands)
Implementation of Output registration system for all outgoing goods
Coordinated with business executives, software experts, help desks, and data source teams in a 24x6 availability environment. Installation, configuration of Software and Hardware and support.