o Self-directed and highly driven specialist with 8 years of continuous experience in Civil Construction and Management.no Strong analytical and technical acumen with proven expertise in leadership and project management skills to consistently deliver beneficial solutions.no Valuable team player with strong strategic planning capabilities strives for excellence in all assignments.no Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills across all levels including peers, management, clients and end-users.no Seeking position in a result-oriented organization that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement.
<p>PROGRAM OFFICER (CIVIL) AND PROJECT MANAGER SRSP OFFICE BUILDING Project: Physical Infrastructure, Energy & Water and Environmental Sanitation, and Additional charge of PM SRSP office Building. Design/ Construction/ Supervision and execution of various projects like Micro Hydro power, CPIs, Water supply, Irrigation Channels, Sanitation etc. Preparation and overview of technical and financial proposals. Assume the responsibility for supervisory team during the period of construction supervision and contract administration. Oversee quality control checks put in place confirm its adequacy and ensuring that its employment is satisfactorily carried out. Ensure that detailed and quantitative progress reporting adequate to support the contractors request payments. Provide technical guidance to field teams in analyzing the physical, social, environmental and economic feasibility of proposed infrastructure projects at the identification stage. Manage local national staff working under the program; ensuring capacity assessment and capacity building process are in place.</p>
<p>completed Projects: </p>
<p><strong>PEACE Project: (Programme for Economic Advancement and Community Empowerment) funded by European Union in seven Districts of Malakand Division having 165 MHP’s and Infrastructure Projects.</strong></p>
<p><strong>CDLD (Community Driven Local Development) funded by Government of KPK and European Union</strong></p>
<p><strong>KCF CSR Project: (Assistance under Corporate Social Responsibility) funded by Kohat Cement Factory</strong></p>
<p><strong>KFW Project: Funded by KFW Germany for IDP’s in FATA area.</strong></p>
<p><strong>RAHA Project: (Refugees Affected and Hosting Areas) Rehabilitation of Schools funded by UNHCR</strong></p>
Project: Construction of Centre for Advance studies UET Peshawar Hayatabad Campus USAID Funded:
Responsible for client progress meetings, invoicing, variation claims, invoice payment resolution and conditions of contract. Also worked closely with other departmental managers to promote overall company effectiveness.
• Managed the project team including any subcontractors.
• Ensuring Projects and Programs are executed using agreed standards & processes.
• Review and approval of all project documentation.
• Resolved any problems and issues that arose.
• Preparing status reports for use in communication to stakeholders.
• Escalating issues and areas of concern to senior managers.
• Ensured staff and sub-contractors timesheets were accurately completed.
• Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
• Generating Work Packages and Work Instructions.
• Provided project support for all off site activities.
• Regularly communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders and use
their feedback to optimize progress.