I did Mba(Finance) from UCP that consist of 96 credit hours. I got 3.59 C.gpa. I did Job in Inbox Business Technologies Pvt Ltd, Dawn Bread Pvt Ltd, Haji Sons Pvt Ltd and Hassan Farooq Company Pvt Ltd as an Accountant. I have more than 4.5 years experience of day to day financial management, tax management preparing financial reports. I have good knowledge and better understanding of financial analysis. I also did Internship in Bank Alfalah. I want to utilize my skill and knowledge by joining an competent organization.
Ensure Effective Cash Management system and control is applied at central region
Payroll Management of Drivers
Tracking & recording of all vehicles trips by ensuring effective operating system and control is applied
Responsible for tasks like trip open & close, fuel management, way expense management, frontload &
backload trip management.
Invoice to clients and follow-up for timely payment
Make report for top level management like Revenue Tracker, P & L Account, Cash Book and Balance
• Ensure that accounting standards implementation are in compliance with company policies
• Arrange and Release funds to admin, procurement and supply chain departments, project and field staffs and respective branches on time after get approval from higher authority so that they can meet their expenses
• Check and verify petty cash vouchers and expense sheet with supporting that is submitted by above mentioned department, staff and branches
• Take surplus cash and issue extra cash in case of deficit for the purpose of closing the above mentioned accounts
• Arrange, Making and issuance of Cheque, PO, DD, RTGS and other financial instrument for the purpose of payments and cash withdrawal
• Ensuring higher standard of banking relationship management so that banking transactions run smoothly
• Insured availability, making and issuance of documents on time related to lease of financial assets, guarantees issued to government departments and arrangements of letter of credit to suppliers.
• Do Bank Reconciliation on periodical basis
• Maintain higher standard of Accounts Receivable control by maintain good relations with customer, sending invoices and ensuring payments on time. Deposits Customers Cheque on respective branches as authorized by top level management.
• Ensure effective Accounts Payable Management via review and verify invoices and release payments on time after get approval from top level authorities
• Ensure effective fixed assets control is applied
• Release funds to HR department for process salaries of the staff
• Coordinate with internal audit team for auditing filing and computerized records of the firm
• Analyze the production cost of each product & ensure that unit cost is within as per company standard
• Analyze the sale cost as per production sheet
• Ensure effective Accounts Receivable Management via keeping up-to-date billing system, generate and send out invoices, follow up on, collect and allocate payments and analyze and review AR aging to ensure compliance
• Ensure effective Accounts Payable Management via review and verify invoices and release payments on time
• Banking Relationship Management and insured smooth working environment with respect to issuance of financial documents, lease of financial assets, guarantees issued to government departments and arrangements of letter of credit to suppliers. Also done Bank Reconciliation on periodical basis
• Ensure Effective Cash Management System via keeping Cash file up-to-date and ensure all supporting with cash payments voucher
• Ensure effective fixed assets control is applied
• Ensure effective Inventory management via matching up-to-date actual and system stock.
• Prepare financial statements & reports and budgetary reports for top level executive.
• Ensure that accounting standards effectively implements in the company. This is done via ensuring the reconciliation of all sub ledgers & general ledger is performed on regular basis and also accuracy of information contained in financial reports & their compliance with statutory requirement
• Ensure the Accounting standards to be follow in the company.
• Analyze the cost & profitability of each project taken by the company
• Prepare financial statements & reports for senior managements & directors.
• Ensure accuracy of information contained in financial reports & their compliance with statutory requirements.
• Manage the day to day financial transactions of the company.
• Maintain book of accounts in a computerized environment.
• Supervise the whole range of Accounts Payable, Receivable & Budget Preparation.
• Handle cash management and control petty cash expenses
• Office Expenses Management and Financial Reporting to the management
• Ensure reconciliation of all sub ledgers & general ledger is performed on regular basis.
• Ensure General Ledger entries are accurate and are in line with Company Procedures.
• Finalize Trial Balance with supporting schedules.
• Ensure effective fixed assets & inventory control is applied.
• Check Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements of all bank accounts maintained; resolve any differences in a timely manner.
• Ensure the smooth operations of Accounts Department.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Planning & Implementing software changes if required
• Also supervise the book keeping department for timely completion of data punching of the clients.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.