To pursue a dynamic and challenging career in your organization, by providing the services at the best of my ability and tackling/ resolving problems appropriately. I adapt well to change and I am willing to progress and learn at my every opportunity; while providing maximum services, during the course and hence earning my living.
- Streamlined SBU level income statement - Profitability statement by top ten Hyper Clients
- Contribution generated by each retail store - Profitability analysis of top 10 dealers
- Profitable and loosing brands - Allocation of costs to each business unit
TREASURY MANAGEMENT (PAK 300M)
- Managing Short term loans PAK 90 M - AR Financing PAK 68 M
Reduced receivables days from 180 to 56
- Credit Insurance Policy for accounts receivables
- Assets, stocks, marine, goods in transit - Credit and inventory controls
- Inventory and internal Controls - Cash flows and payments
- Inventory controls - Stock Controls
- Banks for treasury relationships - Creditors for adequate supplies and credit periods
- SIDF for long term loans and financing - Auditors for audit and Data submissions for Tax
- Monthly financial reporting group level - Actual performance VS Budget VS comparable
- Profitability at company level - Profitability at group level
- Projected income statement, CF and BS
- Import and export LCs - Bank Guarantees (BG/LG) and shipping guarantee
- Short term revolving credit - Clean import loan / tayseer etc
- Negotiations with banks for enhancing lines - Preparing studies for lines enhancements
MRP and Products’ Pricing
- Monthly supply chain planning - Review products’ pricing with adequate margins
- Current stocks and liquidation plans - Purchase orders and Purchase requisitions
As finance professional I use analytical skills, financial planning & statistical techniques to assess the financial performance to minimize risk & reduce company expenses in a given position. Extensive experience in management reporting, financial reporting, internal controls evolution & project management. Overview & control the collection and credit team & policies, prepare and take initiate on-time decisions for discounts offers, assigning the credit limits, invoice discounting system from bank, advance allocations, in which major well-known names are, OMD, MCN, Starcom, Mindshare, Carat, Links Communication, Turquoise Branding (London).
Reporting to : C.F.O
Turnover : SAR 700 Million
Business Type : Media Selling, Buying, Production (Print, Electronic, Online, Radio, LEDs, Digital)
Preparation of budgeted vs actual figures variance analysis, comparison of BUs financial performances
based on KPIs, making the executive summary monthly and presenting it to the FD for the BOD.
Providing financial/ non-financial information to Financial Planning and Analyses (FP&A) department, BU
GMs and other executive staff to help them making important decisions.
Timely closure and reporting of management accounting books on a monthly basis by consolidating for all
the region legal entities and provision of monthly management information to all Business Unit managers
within the reporting units & to HQ in UK.
Act as business partner to General Managers and Operational Managers to develop tactical business plan
and maximize growth opportunities.
Handle full spectrum of financial and accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting, projects etc.
Support CFO to ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and
transfer pricing policy
Perform proposed cash flow, budgeting and working closely with the operations
Responsible for day to day finance and accounting operations
Reconciliation of Monthly Bank Statement
Preparation of Receipts & Payments Voucher
Preparation of Sales Invoices
Handling Petty Cash & Banking Operation, Internet-Banking Payments/Transfer
Assistance to internal and external auditors
Checking and verification of P.O with P.R.F before the approval and processing
Reconciliation for inter companies transactions and making adjustments accordingly
Passing Journal Entry for Monthly Standard Provisions & Accruals
Preparation of actual Cash flow.( Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly,) and Preparation the Income Statement.(Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, Consolidated)