A challenging position in a progressive and a dynamic organization providing growth, training and career development opportunities together with practicing my skills and capabilities and adding value to the organization by contributing to the organizations objectives with the fullest of my abilities and expertise.
• Working as Bio-medical Service Engineer (March 2016-present) at S-Ejazzuddin and company Karachi Pakistan
Hematology and Blood Bank:
• Hematology analyzer (3 part Differential xp-100,Kx-21,Poch 1ooi) SYSMEX
• Hematology analyzer (5 part differential XN-10,XNL-550) SYSMEX
• Coagulation Analyzer (CA-50,CA,500,CA 1500) SYSMEX
• Performs inspection of assembled equipment, to ensure proper installation and test tasks.
• Performs inspection of all operating parts to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances.
• Tunes and troubleshoot equipment for proper operation.
• Performs routine maintenance on equipment.
• Executes p
Over all Responsibilities
Technical inspection, installation, operational maintenance and repair services of laboratory equipment mainly incubators, freezers, autoclaves, microscopes and biosafety cabinets with annual certifications and validation;
Identification and troubleshooting of technical faults during routine operation of the laboratory equipment to help maintain a high level of laboratory performance;
Preparation of planned preventive maintenance for all laboratory equipment, machines and biomedical apparatus to optimize equipment performance and utilization;
Managing Inventory of laboratory equipment and spares with an oversight of equipment management program for regular updates on equipment maintenance procedures and record logging;
Induction and refresher training on proper handling and use of biomedical devices, laboratory equipment and machines with special emphasis on risk and hazard analysis, biosafety and bio-security;
Perform pre-purchase Technical Appraisal whenever required to verify and provide technical inputs for procurements of laboratory equipment/machines;
Work as a part of multi-disciplinary team to assist and provide technical support to allied laboratories at the department/institute;
Undertake other relevant duties as