Highly resourceful and dedicated Psychology graduate, in quest of a challenging position as an Entry Level Psychologist where I can improve my skills and knowledge from the senior psychologist under whom I would be working. I would like to gain ample amount of experience in clinical psychology by treating and diagnosing number of patients daily under the guidance of senior psychologist with my full sincerity and hard work.
• Collecting patient information through interviews, observations, tests and surveys
• Diagnosing, identifying psychological conditions
• Ability to empathize with students’ problems, and resolve them
• Ability to detect patterns that enables me to predict and understand behavior
• Strong skills in evaluation of client needs and abilities
• High empathy and emotional stability to help patients cope with trauma and suffering
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills