I am professionally willing to perform at the highest level in order to achieve stated goals and objectives. Highly motivated team player, have outstanding written and oral communication skills, maintains accurate records, documentation process and develop a professional relationship with management, vendors and clients and feasible to relocate.
· Daily report to manager regarding daily clearance of import shipments.
· Deal with change/correction and amendment of consignee, shipper and invoice value.
· Prepare D/O’s and share shipment detention notification to Consignees.
· Arrange transportation and logistics plan for moving the material.
· Deal Clearance in SRO-492, SRO-9916, SRO-327 & Section 22.
· Prepare Goods Declarations and check requirements and shared with clients.
· Duty taxes preparation and submitted to accounts dept. for Pay orders of DDP shipment.
· Maintain the all record of SRO’s benefits.
· Dealing with banks on LC/IC, Shipping Guarantee’s and EIF’s on customer behalf for release the shipment.
· Maintain the all record of SRO’s benefits of Clients.
· Take up the matter with Customs for Re-Export as RTS/RTO.
· Prepare duty sheets of daily cleared shipments.
· Take up the matter with Dubai Hub regarding Pre-Alerts and inform to Clearing Agent and share Cargo manifest report with him for clearance and IGM feeding.
· Intimate to relevant Team for the arrangement of shipments offloading.
· Take up the matter with Clearing agent regarding under clearance shipments.
· Prepare monthly performance report of import operations.
· Ensure check intact position of cleared shipments before handed over to dispatch for delivery.
· Copies of all Documents forwarded to clearing agent for smooth clearance.
· Preparation of Clearing bill and submitted to accounts department for reimbursement.
• Update daily reports i.e. Purchase report, Receivables, Payables, Daily Bank position.
• Manage Ledger of all suppliers.
• Submitting monthly Sales tax return through online FBR Portals.
• Prepare cheques for vendors and suppliers.
• Keep a record of fees and student data files.
• Keep working on EOBI and Payroll.
• Manage and supervise all administrative staff.
• Fee Reconciliation.
• Assist to further managerial tasks.
• Formulate the office documentation,
• Maintain the Ledger and Post Vouchers and report.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested from administration.