To acquire a dynamic and challenging role in the area of electronics, electrical, electro-mechanical, and communication engineering that will offer the best opportunity for further development of my abilities, skills and knowledge in an established firm with long term career growth possibilities.
· Working as Team Leader in Engine Shop for all maintenance related activities.
· Working on SAP implementation project in Pak Suzuki (PM Module: Data and Process Owner) Digitalization of Data, Templates Creation, Completed SIT TTT and UAT session and trainings.
· Scheduling & planning for shutdown and preventive maintenance activities.
· Working on project of installation of different machines for New Alto and Swift Car line.
· Working on internal and external audit of maintenance work flow, spare parts audit, check sheets, POS and SOP.
· Working for different Kaizen, 5S and safety related activities.
· Successfully complete training and inspection visits of Singapore for Sealer Robots.
• Maintenance (Preventive, Scheduled and Breakdown).
• Fault detection, modification and parameterization of different drives in printing and process plant (Siemens, Lenze, Danfoss, Control Technique, LS,) instrumentation and controls.
• Calibration of Process control instruments like temperature sensors and controllers.
• Preparing KPI reports.
• Minimized machine stoppage and downtime.
• Working on Inventory control system for indent requisition and issuance.
• Maintain sufficient spare parts availability in store.
• Interaction with different vendors and suppliers for plant modification and advancement.
• Shift scheduling and payroll control system of internal depart.
• Working on different data sheets regarding power, utilities, down time, KWH.
• Working with different internal and external auditors to minimise energy and power consumption.