I am an Agriculture Economist have worked as a team member in epic agriculture organization and institute. My aim is to acquire a challenging position in any organization, where I can prove my abilities and become an effective part of team. I have good inter personnel and communication skills. I am energetic, dedicated and ready to take any challenging position.
Farmer Development , Solution Provider and Marketing and Sales of pesticides
Friends Environmental Solution
1) Re-organized something to make it work better.
2) Identified a problem and solved it.
3) Come up with a new idea that improved things.
4) Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
5) Increased revenue or sales for the company.
6) Saved money for the company.
7) Contributed to good customer service
Observer Enumerator Managing Field Tours Conducting FGDs with Farmer
1) Data Collection
2) Data Analysis
3) Organizing Meetings
4) Managing Field Tours
5) Conducting FGDs with Farmer
May, 2019 Jun, 2019
I have worked as Junior Researcher in National Agriculture Research Centre in a Project Dynamics of Water Management Strategies of Farmers Agro Ecological Zones of Punjab under Water Scarcity Scenario from July 2018 to date Duties Includes
Gathering the secondary Data for Water Saving technologies
Data Collection from field
Data Entry and Cleaning
Beside this I was involved in other time to time assignments which includes
Collection of data for Guava Fruit
Market study of Guava
Data Entry of field observations
1) Collection of data from the Flood affected people.
2) Research data collection different filed crops.
3) DNA extraction using CTAB (Cetyle Trimrthyle Ammonium Bromide) methodology.
4) DNA quantification using Nanodrop spectrophotometer.
5) Polymerase Chain Reaction using SSR (Simple Sequence Repeat) primers
6) Analysis of data using different data analysis software.
7) Data Compilation and Analysis.
8) Research Report writing and compilation.
Jun, 2017 July, 2018
1) Questionnaire Development
2) Data Collection
3) Data Analysis
4) Report Writing
5) Final Report presentation
Mar, 2016 Jun, 2016