Job Experience Duration :-
2 years Saudi Arabia And 5 year Pakistan.
Total practically experience in construction & maintenance 7 years In hand..! Alhumdulillah
I am Ali Raza mechanical engineer having more than 6 years experience in multiple departments. The attached Curriculum Vitae of mine duly details my professional skills and designations which I had been entrusted with so far. I hope that it will come up in accordance with your valued expectations.
I am Ali Raza mechanical engineer having more than 6 years experience in multiple departments. The attached Curriculum Vitae of mine duly details my professional activities and the designations which I had been entrusted with so far. I hope that it will come up in accordance with your valued expectations.
I would like to highlight some present activities like Coordinates with clients and employees for smooth project progress, ensures that project meets stated objectives and takes full responsibility for all project activities and deliverable,Documentation controls,Preparation of Project Proposals, Contractually Discussion With clients, meeting on various subjects with clients, Scope of work SOW, Division of Responsibility DOR,
As per contract values and timelines coordination with Execution team and management, Preparation Of Project Plan,
Close monitoring and keeping records of mild stone and bottlenecks, Preparation of Bill Of Quantity BOQ,
Daily Progress Report updating, Preparation and submissions of Running Invoices as per phylum completion & RIT,
Steel Fabrication & Sign Board Manufacturing Operation)
•Manufacturing operation planned as per design and selecting the material for different types of sign
board by using different Procedures.
• Also diagnose the issues in fabrication as per design by using measuring tools and techniques.
• Manage and conduct assessments, inspections and follow ups to ensure actual execution of identified corrective actions • Monitor the implementation of safety and quality standards & procedures to ensure accurate & complete adoption.
• Collect, review and consolidate Safety and Quality Management System requirements to ensure it’s
continuously improved and aligned with requirements and maintain HSE.
• Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client and third party Inspection team as required.
• Undertake QA/QC functions in the workplace for daily QC activities maintain standards ISO 9001 &
2008 as per scope of work.
• Conduct inspection of raw materials, bought out items and review of Material Test Certificates (MTC) and the specification requirements.
• Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the QA/QC and project plan.
• Prepare Inspection Test Plans (ITP) according to project requirements and client specifications.
• Conduct Cutting, Fabrication, materials welding and sand blasting, painting inspections daily for technical/designing activities.
• Review welding procedure specification (WPS) & supervise application of the procedure in workplace.
• Collect internal / external best practices to support continuous improvement of QA/QC, safety
procedures and the effective design and implementation of improved strategies
• Monitor and maintain Certifiers files to ensure certificates, licenses and authorizations are updated.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
• Fabrication of crude oil tanks, repairing, and maintenance.
• Provide support to supervisors throughout the design and development phase, made calculations and prepare plans for projects, and oversee and provide reports on progress and issues that arise during the project lifecycle.
• During construction projects to ensure the fabrication and objects are following to design specifications.
• Benefits realization, working with suppliers, resource planning, cost and time estimation.
• Field Operation learned (Fabrication of tanks, maintenance & repairing, sand blasting, painting, Piping, repairing and maintenance of heat exchangers, shutdown oil refinery etc.)
• Process plan for repairing and Fabrication review the details drawing and maintain standers and code as per scope of work and API 653,650.
• Responsible to work in shut down (Oil Ref.) Cleaning, Repairing and maintenance.