An organized, detail oriented and self motivated, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure. I am able to work in a team environment as well as using my own initiative by adapting all challenging situations. Seeking an entry level position to expand my learning and skill horizon in order to achieve organization goals and objectives ethically.
Worked as a Part-time HR Assistant at ZigZag Media and performed following duties
- Assisting with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assisting with special recruitment for brand activation projects.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Assisting with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Worked as an intern for 6 weeks with different departments in the bank and handled following duties
- Was responsible for dealing with customers and provide customer service support.
- Responsible for maintaining records for different types of accounts.
- Responsible for opening and closing of accounts and data entry.
- Learned how to handle accounts payable and receivable
- Learned to operate accounting tools.
Worked as an HR Intern at ZigZag Media House for 6 weeks and handled following duties -
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting and removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms.
- Assisting in planning of company events.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits and other HR related matters.
Worked as an Accounts Intern at Windsor Parking Services
for 6 weeks and handled following duties -
- Assisting with research, filing and data entry.
- Assisting with recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Assisting in the preparation of payroll, vouchers, invoices and other documents.
- Assisting in the preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy.
- Provide administrative support as needed.