I have done MBA in Marketing from University of Faisalabad in 2010. I have 9+ years of working experience with Brands in Marketing and Customer Services Departments with reputed organizations (Xiaomi Mobiles Pakistan, Adsells Group of Companies , Spytrack Pvt Ltd and Zameen.com). During my work experience, I have managed portfolios and brand activation campaigns of known brands and product categories.
Currently I am working as Branch Manager in Charizma Retail Cloth Brand Faisalabad Branch in Boulevard Mall Canal Road . Dedicated Customer representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
My skills and abilities would allow me to work effectively and efficiently with other people at all hierarchical levels.
Active listening skills Customer service expert
Good Communication skills Self-motivated
Energetic work attitude Telecommunication skills
Data collection Skills
Telephone inquiries specialist Documentation Skills
Financial Management Positive Attitude
Consistently generated additional revenue through skilled sales and marketing techniques.
Managed call flow with up to two calls in queue per minute.
Achieve all the tasks and goals assign in work descriptions.
<p>· Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.</p>
<p>· Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.</p>
<p>· Finding new ways to improve sales, and meeting customer demand.</p>
<p>· Ensuring standards of quality, customer services, health and safety are met.</p>
<p>· Handle all complaints of customers promptly and thoroughly.</p>
<p>· Responsible for store staff behavioral and product training.</p>
<p>· Organizing special promotions, displays and events.</p>
<p>· Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits.</p>
<p>· Successfully managed a team of 10 sales executives of my branch.</p>
<p>· Responsible for store sales and customer experience.</p>
<p>· Successfully handled mega sales and promotional campaigns of company which results in four times more sales than ever.</p>
<p>· Manage Supply chain of non-saleable items on behalf of my line manager.</p>
<p>· Successfully handled and resolved worst cases of customer queries regarding product issues.</p>
<p>· Successfully maintained and grow customer experience which results in good reputation of brand in mobile market.</p>
<p>· Responsible for behavioral and product training of store staff.</p>
<p>· Successfully managed a team of 6 sales executives of MI Store Dground Faisalabad.</p>
• Forward contracts for assigned clients to appropriate salesperson.
• Confirm scheduled dates and resolve any date conflicts from assigned clients.
• Contact client with introduction to job specifications, and material due-dates.
• Traffic ad jobs as they come in from various clients. Send job previews and follow-up reminders to clients as necessary.
• Answer any client questions regarding scheduling, due dates and reporting etc.
• Follow-up on monthly reports at the beginning of each month. Create reports as required by clients.
• Manage multiple concurrent campaigns by analyzing performance and making strategic business and technical recommendations for continued improvement.
• Collaborate with executives and technical team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to client's expectations.
• Lead large, strategic advertiser, agency, and channel partner accounts through superior verbal and written communications.
• Provide implementation training, consulting services and best practices to clients.
• Work with business leaders to develop strategy on campaign best practices, operational initiatives and product features.