I am ambitiously seeking employment in Human Resources to expand my knowledge and skills in the related areas and assist in day-to-day activities by working under the supervision of seniors and HR managers.
- Source and assess top talent candidates using a variety of outlets such as job postings, social media and technical databases.
- Develop and manage a qualified pool of technical candidates for a variety of roles, developing a relationships with candidates at all stages of the recruitment cycle.
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
- Researching the talent market to find relevant audiences.
- Handle internal and external inbound HR inquiries.
- Participate in Job Fairs, tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Managing the payroll, attendance management, leaves management, and other HR Operations.
· Filling positions within an organization.
· Designing and implementing recruiting systems for the organization.
· Developing own network of suitable candidates.
· Handling of administration and record-keeping.
· Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan.
· Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
· Drafting and posting job descriptions.
· Interviewing candidates.
· Preparing job offers.
· Networking with various institutions and social media.
- Job ad posting on different platforms
- Shortlisting candidates
- Telephonic Screening
- Interview scheduling
- Offer Placement
I am working closely on the recruitment and selection related operations. Other than that, I assist my team in the daily activities too.
I was assigned to design the project EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH for the General Administration Department, arrange meetings with companies, arrange training sessions, invitations and other tasks.