To obtain challenging and rewarding full time position in Acccountancy with growth and learning opportunities in supportive, challenging work.
I am a very self-motivated person, keen, fast learner, ambitious, reliable and tolerating pressure, looking forward to being promoted specifically in my practical life and never despair. To achieve an opportunity in such an apparent organization where I can improve, enhance and utilize my challenging and hardworking capabilities in the field of Accounts to full extent and that can provide me a gate for learning and career development.
· Cooperated with senior leaders to create operating budgets and initiate financial planning.
· Organised and carried out efficient month-end, quarterly and year-end processes.
· Prepared and filed Asset Managment with inventory.
· Reported ROIs using DIMS spreadsheets.
· Provided extensive clerical and administrative support to department staff.
· Implemented use of to enter project data, analyse and track budgets, evaluate project costs and monitor performance trends.
· Collected and arranged information and entered details into computer database.
· Computed taxes owed by applying prescribed rates, laws and regulations.
· Partnered with auditors to prepare yearly audits and ensure compliance with governmental tax guidelines.
· Filed tax returns and prepared governmental reports in compliance with strict standards.
· Reconciled accounts and reviewed all materials, including surplus, income, expense data, net worth and assets.
· Created periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs.
· Asset Management, Prepayments, Insurance.
· Monthly Depriciation for Assets Including vehicles.
· Prepare transportation Allocation Report and suggestion to sale or purchase of vehicles as per condition of vehicle and requirments.
· Requesition of Fixed assets, Uniform, Stationery, Approval for purchase department.
· Maintain record for Assets and making opinions to management to control the cost for Tangibal expenses.
· Reporting to Finance Manager and Management.
Working as ACCOUNTANT where I am providing services regarding Accountancy supplemented with Peachtree.
· Responsible for creating Chart of Accounts.
· Peachtree, Quick book user.
· Dealing with A/P, A/R, Bank, salaries.
· Petty Cash Dealing.
· LPO Revision to identify comparative Prices.
· Documentation and finalization of LC For major projects.
· Cash Flow Statements.
· Monthly Closing, Monthly Profit & Loss/Balance Sheet.
· Bank Reconciliation on daily basis.
· Co ordination with auditors & Finalized External Audit for the period 2013 & 2014.
· Reporting Monthly, Quarterly, Annually.
· Reporting to Managing Director.
Checks payments and Receipts.