“Projects we have completed demonstrate what we know - future projects decide what we will learn.”
― Dr Mohsin Tiwana
Ambitious, self-motivated and accomplished mechanical engineer with a broad skill-set in preventive & breakdown maintenance, root cause analysis and programming languages. I possess experience in troubleshooting, repairing, re-installing and overhauling of auxiliary machinery.
Along with strong commitment I have expertise in mechanical and power systems, equipment control, project management, mechanical devices, system maintenance and repair. I have proficiency in AutoCAD, Solid-Works, MATLAB, Pro-E, C++, Solid-Edge and ANSYS (CFD)
I have contributed as an exemplary Assistant Manager Mechanical; assiduously analyzed industrial mechanical installation from concept to completion of project while controlling cost of different ongoing projects within specified budget
I possess up-to-date knowledge and understanding of industry needs while designing and implementing new solutions and improve resilience of current environment. I possess strong critical thinking and organizational skills and ability to maintain close relationships with staff and managers to complete projects on time and within budget.
* Skilled Mechanical Engineer
Specialties: Mechanical Engineering | System Maintenance & Repair | Power Systems & Instrumentation | Overhauling & Troubleshooting | Risk Assessment & Mitigation | Quality Inspection & Control | Project Management Skills | Mechanical Equipment & Control | Technical Reporting Skills | Team Building & Leadership Skills | Communication & Presentation Skills
Us Apparel is a lahore, Pakistan based company supplying fashion based companies that need absolutely reliable quality and delivery at competitive prices. Unlike other suppliers US Apparel constantly improves to remaint state-of-the-art in all its processes and as a product innovator so that the customer can be confident with partnering with us to achieve fashion leadership.
• Supervision of Mechanical Department Maintenance team and responsible for Maintenance team management decisions.
• Participation in the development of engineering improvement projects, defining technical equipment (for Production and/or Industrial Services) as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• To follow the progress of Industrial Mechanical installations in phases, from project idea, implement and test the final.
• Cost controlling of different ongoing projects within specified budget.
• To make suitable arrangements to comply with complaints of all machinery and follow up till completion.
• Supervising of the whole industrial operations and maintenance (with technical teams, Mechanical and Electrical (contractors, suppliers or other 3rd parties).
• To highlight and make out cost of the equipment’s consuming large energy and take suitable steps for their replacement.
• Managing Contract approval for new supplies/ services.
• To make strategies for any improvement in Mechanical department.
• Check the quality of materials and items purchased locally or imported.
• Co-ordination with production and admin staff regarding all aspects.
• Daily checking of the sub staff working progress reports.
• Implementation of Department SOPS.
Dongfeng Motor Corporation is a Chinese state-owned automobile manufacturer headquartered in Wuhan, China. Traditionally one of the "Big Three" Chinese automakers, Dongfeng is currently in the top four in terms of output along with Chang'an Motors, FAW Group, and SAIC Motor.
• Observed the method of engine block casting, finishing.
• Observed the broaching process, threading process, boring process, cutting process, grinding process of Engine Parts.
• Observed the assembly area of engine, where all the engine parts assembled manually.
• Observed the die manufacturing factory which are using in heavy press machines. Cast iron is used as die material because there is no chance for deformation in material dimensions. Due to big dimensions, the accuracy level was 10-3.
• Observed the fly wheel and its cover manufacturing process.
Servis Industries are the leading footwear Industry of Pakistan which exports 4.8 Million Shoes to the customer in Italy, Germany and Europe at quality standards having its production facilities in Gujrat and Muridke.
• Manage the maintenance of plants which include Electrical, Mechanical, Winding and AC mechanical faults of machinery. Reactive and Preventive maintenance of Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Machines.
• Manage to trace the faults of machinery and resolve them. Trying my level best to run machinery in least critical time & avoid production losses.
• Manage to shift the heavy machinery.
• Manage the issues daily on priority basis regarding machinery in least minimum time.
• Manage the complete inventory of plant under defined budget.
• Manage to overcome the air leakage to reduce the air consumption of compressor by which electricity consumption also controlled.
• Manage the civil work of plant which includes repairing of roof, walls with cement work and paint of roof & walls.