With over 5 years of experience in managing Amazon PPC campaigns, I have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results for clients. I possess strong analytical skills, exceptional attention to detail, and a deep understanding of Amazon's advertising ecosystem.
Developing and implementing PPC strategies: Responsible for creating and executing PPC strategies for private label products on Amazon, with the goal of driving traffic, increasing sales, and maximizing return on ad spend.
Keyword research and selection: Conduct keyword research to identify relevant keywords for each product, and make decisions about which keywords to target for each campaign.
Creating and managing PPC campaigns: Create and manage PPC campaigns for private label products on Amazon, including setting budgets, bids, and targeting options. Responsible for monitoring campaign performance and making changes as needed to optimize results.
Analyzing campaign data: Used data and analytics to track and analyze the performance of PPC campaigns and make data-driven decisions about how to optimize campaign performance.
Collaborating with other teams: Work closely with cross-functional teams such as product management, marketing, and customer service to ensure that PPC strategies are aligned with overall business goals and customer needs.
Staying up-to-date with Amazon's policies and guidelines: Amazon's policies and guidelines for PPC advertising can change, so I'll need to stay informed and ensure that campaigns are in compliance at all times.
Budget management: Responsible for managing the PPC budget for private label products, and making decisions about how to allocate resources for maximum impact.
Researching product opportunities: To conduct market research to identify product opportunities and gaps in the market and determine the potential for a private-label product in that category.
Sourcing products: Responsible for finding and working with manufacturers to create a private-label product that meets Amazon's standards and requirements.
Creating product listings: Create detailed product listings that include descriptions, images, and other relevant information. Responsible for optimizing product listings for search to increase visibility and sales.
Managing inventory: Need to keep track of inventory levels and work with your suppliers to ensure that products are always in stock and ready to ship to customers.
Monitoring and improving product performance: Use data and analytics to monitor the performance of private label products, and make changes as needed to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
Managing customer feedback: Respond to customer inquiries and feedback, and work with the team to resolve any issues that arise.
Staying up-to-date with Amazon's policies and guidelines: Amazon's policies and guidelines for private label products can change, stay informed and ensure that products are in compliance at all times.
Us Apparel is a lahore, Pakistan based company supplying fashion based companies that need absolutely reliable quality and delivery at competitive prices. Unlike other suppliers US Apparel constantly improves to remaint state-of-the-art in all its processes and as a product innovator so that the customer can be confident with partnering with us to achieve fashion leadership.
• Supervision of Mechanical Department Maintenance team and responsible for Maintenance team management decisions.
• Participation in the development of engineering improvement projects, defining technical equipment (for Production and/or Industrial Services) as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• To follow the progress of Industrial Mechanical installations in phases, from project idea, implement and test the final.
• Cost controlling of different ongoing projects within specified budget.
• To make suitable arrangements to comply with complaints of all machinery and follow up till completion.
• Supervising of the whole industrial operations and maintenance (with technical teams, Mechanical and Electrical (contractors, suppliers or other 3rd parties).
• To highlight and make out cost of the equipment’s consuming large energy and take suitable steps for their replacement.
• Managing Contract approval for new supplies/ services.
• To make strategies for any improvement in Mechanical department.
• Check the quality of materials and items purchased locally or imported.
• Co-ordination with production and admin staff regarding all aspects.
• Daily checking of the sub staff working progress reports.
• Implementation of Department SOPS.
Dongfeng Motor Corporation is a Chinese state-owned automobile manufacturer headquartered in Wuhan, China. Traditionally one of the "Big Three" Chinese automakers, Dongfeng is currently in the top four in terms of output along with Chang'an Motors, FAW Group, and SAIC Motor.
• Observed the method of engine block casting, finishing.
• Observed the broaching process, threading process, boring process, cutting process, grinding process of Engine Parts.
• Observed the assembly area of engine, where all the engine parts assembled manually.
• Observed the die manufacturing factory which are using in heavy press machines. Cast iron is used as die material because there is no chance for deformation in material dimensions. Due to big dimensions, the accuracy level was 10-3.
• Observed the fly wheel and its cover manufacturing process.
Servis Industries are the leading footwear Industry of Pakistan which exports 4.8 Million Shoes to the customer in Italy, Germany and Europe at quality standards having its production facilities in Gujrat and Muridke.
• Manage the maintenance of plants which include Electrical, Mechanical, Winding and AC mechanical faults of machinery. Reactive and Preventive maintenance of Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Machines.
• Manage to trace the faults of machinery and resolve them. Trying my level best to run machinery in least critical time & avoid production losses.
• Manage to shift the heavy machinery.
• Manage the issues daily on priority basis regarding machinery in least minimum time.
• Manage the complete inventory of plant under defined budget.
• Manage to overcome the air leakage to reduce the air consumption of compressor by which electricity consumption also controlled.
• Manage the civil work of plant which includes repairing of roof, walls with cement work and paint of roof & walls.