I want to pursue my career with an organization that will utilize my MANAGEMENT, SUPERVISION, Leadership & ADMINISTRATIVE skills to benefit mutual growth and success. To look for an environment where mutual respect and recognition are based on professionalism. Pursue a career to protect and promote the best interest and welfare of children and enable them to overcome social problems through economic empowerment of individuals, families and communities.
Beacon house is a well reputed educational organization and i am Working here as a subject teacher and subject lead.
Communication and Outreach Expert/consultant
National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (NEECA)
April 2020- 31st December 2020
• Project titled “Delivering the Transition to Energy Efficient Lighting in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Outdoor Sectors in Pakistan” developed by United Nations Environment (previously called UNEP) and NEECA. Major responsibilities were:
• Media handling for the coverage.
• Initiating energy efficiency awareness programs.
• Content writing for NEECA’s website.
• Press releases for media and different social media strategies.
• Voiceover and scriptwriting on NEECA’s Public awareness messages aired on TELE SCHOOL Channel on PTV.
• Scheduling preparation and co-ordination of webinar/seminars
· Lead Configuration Manager Responsibilities of internal Network.
· Preparing and adapting of service catalogue, templates and application models.
· Responsible for review of Managerial Reports and new Plans proposals.
· Communication and cooperation with 3rd parties.
· Managing meetings and appointments.
· Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and trouble shoot malfunctions.
· Make travel arrangements.
· Guiding ECA instructors, observe their duty assignments, make an evaluation of their performance and report to higher authorities.
· Preparing annual planning of extracurricular/ co-curricular activities and house competitions to ensure their smooth conduct, effective utilization and successful execution.
· Coordinating/ liaison with other educational institutions/ schools regarding extra-curricular activities/ competitions.
· Over-all responsible for safe custody, repair/ maintenance and health monitoring of equipment under the possession of the ECA department.
· Assisting in administrative work of the school delegated by the higher authority.
· Producing Subject specific Scheme of Work.
· Review the syllabus breakup
· Ensuring all subject teachers are aware of the syllabus breakup.
· Being a resource to all staff in all aspects of their planning for the Subject.
· Ensuring that their Subject is reflected throughout the school, getting prominent position in Board exams.
· Monitoring teachers’ planning to evaluate its effectiveness and guide with respect to future planning and resource management.
Taking regular classes of SSC Section of following subjects:
· Urdu (Secured 85% result in Board Exam)
· Islamiyat (Secured 88% result in Board Exam)