Graduate From Mehran University of Engineering and Technology in Electrical Engineering, where iI got much experience in my field specially in the Smart Grid system. In this 4-year study, I gained Theoretical and Partical knowledge about my field. Now I am at the stage where I can use my experience for further career development.
Currently working in ACT Tech Pvt Ltd as Regional Engineer in oil and gas firm where electrical maintenance and operations performed at the site
During this internship, I learned about many things which are given below.
• Function and operation of 500/220/132kV Gird station/
• Circuit breakers, CTs and PTs also lightning Arrestor, etc.
• AC and DC distribution at Gird station
• DC Batteries and the maintenance
• Protection schemes of Gird Station equipment
During my Internship I Learned filed skills in switchyard section where different components were there like a current transformer, potential Transformer Relays, and Circuit Breaker.
• Learned Basic Working CT and PT.
• Working of Relay
• Know about Fuses and Insulator properties
• Learn about Control system like SCADA System